Sweet potatoes are packed with nutritional value and make a great snack. I can eat these sweet potato rounds cold, and that says a lot since I'm a lover of hot food. Make a big batch of these and keep them on hand for when hunger strikes.
Roasted Sweet Potato Rounds
2 sweet potatoes
oil of choice - olive oil or coconut oil spray or use a brush to brush the oil on
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Peel sweet potatoes and slice into 1/4 - 3/8th inch rounds. Make sure they are even so they cook evenly.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Spray baking sheets with olive oil or coconut oil spray. You could also use a brush to brush the oil on.
- Spray rounds lightly with olive oil or coconut oil spray. You could also use a brush to brush the oil on
- Place rounds on baking sheets and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 10- 15 minutes each side.
Peace, love, sweet potatoes, and happiness!